Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

Market Day has finally arrived


Learning to make pom-poms was so fun. We think they are super cute! What do you think of our pom-Pom kiwis?

Our Kiwiana badges and fridge magnets were fun to make and look great!



These stress balls are also great for juggling with. We really had fun making these


We learnt to weave with flax. Here are our flax fish. Thanks Maria for teaching us about the protocols as well as how to weave!





We decided to make bath bombs because we wanted to find out what makes them fizz in water. We love the lavender scent we added.



Our paper snakes were fun to make. We found the idea on Pinterest.

 
Play dough was enjoyable and easy to make. We mixed colours to make it more interesting.


Our Chinese lucky stars were tricky to make at first but we persevered until we got them right. Our necklaces are very colourful!

 
Here is our stall. We had lots of fun selling all our products!




21 comments:

  1. Market day was great, I hope everyone ells liked it to, I brought a lot of things. It was also fun helping Mr Ady lift tables.

    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Room 17 on a great Market Day. You all worked so hard. Sam now wants to make kiwis for himself! Sam' s mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of hard work went into all of that well done to all of you. Kiara's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still had 5 dollors yeah we made heaps of money by ashton

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great on market day

    Seulgi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had fun at Market Day!~Cici

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in two pics!! it was so fun. sammy was first to start selling and we sold out so me and seulgi didnt have a turn behind the counter. it wassob fun though. ~jessi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bath Bombs were great girls! Well done to everyone, all the stalls looked very busy! Grandpa and I enjoyed see seeing your all selling your wares. Paul - Jess's Dad

      Delete
  8. I loved making the pompom kiwis especially making the pompoms . Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good everyone! Emilys Dad

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was fun anrico

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know what to spend our money on market day -Seulgi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved making Pompom Kiwis


    Hajoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pom~Pom Kiwi`s look great!~Cici

      Delete
  13. I am so proud of Room 17 children. They worked so hard and everything they made looked great. We are now looking at how we will spend our money.

    ReplyDelete
  14. On the market day we got lots $$$$$$$ money
    BY MURILO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted some bathboms, but when I got to the stall, the were all gone!~Cici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I didn't get to Chinese lucky star I was to busy looking at other things but I really liked your Chinese luckystars and your bracelet **Seulgi** :)

      Delete
  16. market day was awesome. tom

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was fun making the things for market day but it was also hard to make them .

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look marvelous I wish i could buy one.
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete