Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

Cross Country By Valencia

On Wednesday the 4 of June everyone had to sit with their houses,Sheppard,Hillary,Batten and Rutherford.Finally cross country had begun!We started with the Batten cheer then the Hillary cheer,Sheppard cheer and the lucky last Rutherford cheer.Mr R proudly explained what we were doing to the parents.

We cheered on all the children when we saw them coming across the finish line.I waited a long time for the 9 year old race.The burning sun stretched across the court as the nine year old girls lined up to start the race. Mr Mahy explained the rules carefully so that we could understand.

"Take your marks,get set,GO!" yelled Mr Mahy. The 9 year old girls raced past the teachers as fast as lightning.When I finished the race I let out a sigh of relief before taking a drink.I watched as the other 9 year old girls passed the finish line.

"Finally cross country has finished!" I told my friend Isabella as we walked up the stairs.

1 comment: